Join us in supporting the Street Kids of Côte d’Ivoire!
The 10 year’s war in Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire) has increased the number of kids living in the street to an estimated 215,000 street children in the country, including 50,000 in Abidjan. Many of these children become thieves and drug dealers. Several NGO’s have tried to help, but many of the kids run away back to the streets after a few days because they don’t find anything meaningful.
Our goal is to launch a Disciple Making Movement among these street children by practically serving them in the following ways:
- See them become disciples of Christ
- Train and coach them to make disciples of the other street kids
- Bring healing from their wounds
- Bring some of them back home and repair family relationships
- Send some back to school
- Help some of them with skills training so that they can start small businesses and take responsibilities of themselves