South Asia Emergency Support!
The news coming from our New Generations leaders in South Asia is dire. As COVID-19 makes another sweep through the region, we're hearing staggering numbers of coronavirus cases and deaths within our very New Generations team. At this time, we mourn the loss of nearly 100 catalysts, trainers, and leaders in that region, in the span of one short month. Our hearts cry out to God first and foremost for deliverance, protection, and healing. We boldly ask you to commit this region to your prayers.
We also see an opportunity before us to financially step in and care for our brothers and sisters who are in serious crisis. In an effort to consistently steward our funds to meet needs efficiently, we have created a "Body of Christ Action Plan," strategically caring for 1,000 families in South Asia. We are trusting God for $200,000 to cover the costs of food provision, health care kits, and hospitalizations as needed for these 1,000 families, spanning 3 months of care.
- $75 provides Food for a family for 3 months.
- Rice and flour / Lentils / Vegetables / Powdered milk / Cooking Oil
- $50 provides Household Expenses for a family for 1 month.
- Rent / Electric / Cooking Gas
- $50 provides a Medical Kit for one family.
- A full course of required home care medication for a family of 4
- $200 provides Hospitalization for one person.
- Up to a 2-week hospital stay for one person
Please consider what you're able to give and join us in compassionately caring for our family in South Asia.